With the explosion of social media, our customers are looking to integrate their digital signage systems with existing systems and social media.
1. Twitter – Twitter feeds or hashtags can be used to embed a real-time twitter feed directly onto a web page or digital signage display.
2. SharePoint – Templates can be created for SharePoint with larger sized fonts being Key for integration with a corporate digital signage system. SharePoint RSS Feeds can be created and then formatted using the Sabercom administrator.
3. Building management – Sabercom has recently been integrated with a customers fire alarm system. In the event of a fire, each screen will display the fastest route out of the building.
4. Telephony systems – The Sabercom team have extracted data and display call centre statistics at several large contact centres including Coca-Cola Enterprises and Atos Origin
5. Intranet – Sabercom can display intranet pages or embed HTML directly into a screen design.