A video wall can be an exceptional tool for businesses aiming to drive sales, inform employees, analyse data and improve communication. By presenting engaging, high-definition content in an eye-catching manner, a video wall grabs the attention of everyone, encouraging them to focus on your product or service offerings.
We have everything you need to build dynamic and engaging video walls, from display options and digital signage content management solutions to fully customisable installation and ongoing support services. Speak with our experts about video wall solutions today!
The Complete Package
- Upgrade Your Space – Elevate your visual communication with a professionally installed video wall solution from Sabercom. Impress clients, engage employees, and leave a lasting impression on any audience with stunning display capabilities.
- Personalised Solution – Our team conducts thorough site surveys to ensure the right product is chosen for your specific space and needs. Say goodbye to one-size-fits-all solutions and hello to a tailored video wall that meets all your requirements.
- Nationwide Coverage – With installers based throughout the UK, Sabercom can bring our expert services to your location, no matter where you are. Receive top-quality video wall installation from our team ensuring a smooth and efficient process.
Easy Content Management
- Save Time and Effort – With our digital signage video wall content management system, easily control the media displayed on your screens with our intuitive drag and drop feature.
- Personalise Your Content – With our video wall digital signage, you have the ability to split up screens into different zones, our system allows you to fully customise your video wall. Schedule different content for different times of the day.
- Streamline Your Branding – Our video wall solution helps you create a cohesive brand experience for your audience.
With a wealth of expertise in integrating with various existing systems, Sabercom specialises in seamlessly displaying data from diverse sources
- SQL and other Databases
- XML Feeds
- Web Pages
- Dashboards and Widgets